Your use of our Website and Services and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and any of our applicable Terms and Conditions for use of our Services, including their applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms and Conditions for our Services are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
By visiting our salons and websites, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy. Regardless of the applicable law set forth in the Shumailas Terms and Conditions for use of our Services, however, please note that any disputes arising under this Policy will be interpreted in accordance with the Governing Law provision set forth below.
How, when, and what do we collect?
- We collect information directly from you for the purpose of providing the Services to you, and automatically as you use our Website and the Services.
- When you come to our salon or use online booking for the first time, we register you to use our Services.
- The types of information we collect about you depend on your particular interaction with our Website and our Services, and might include, where permitted by applicable law:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Date of birth
- Details of any treatments and transactions carried out using any of the Services
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
How do we use your information?
- To validate your identity when you come to our salon or use online booking.
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Terms and Conditions that apply to you.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Website and our Services, such as developing and offering you with new and/or additional services or new and/or additional features to existing services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out by unsubscribing from marketing emails and/or by contacting us as noted in the table below), we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you, or to conduct draws for campaigns and the like and deliver prizes and rewards.
- As permitted by applicable law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out), to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending you promotional emails, advertising our services on third-party sites, and social media platforms, sending you direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our Website and our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Website and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes. Please see the information below regarding Third Party Analytics.
- To protect us, our customers, employees, or property — for instance, to investigate fraud and prevent fraudulent activity, harassment, or other types of unlawful activities involving us or other companies that we do business with, to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms and Conditions.
When do we share your information?
- Our therapists can see your details and treatment history in all our salons.
- We may have to share your information in response to a legal process.
- We may share information with a third party with your consent. For instance, if you are applying for an installment plan, we will need to share your information with the lender. We will seek consent from you.
Where do we store your data?
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All information is transmitted using SSL technology. We do not ask for any password information. The transmission of information via the internet is completely secure. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Do you have to give us information?
- In most cases, providing your personal data to us is optional, however, if you do not provide it, you will not be able to fully use our Services. For example, you will not be able to make use of our online booking.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. Therefore, you should check this occasionally to ensure you are happy with the policy or any changes to the policy.
- This website is owned and operated by Shumailas London.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number No. 11340795, and our registered office is at 568 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG2 6RE, London.
- You can contact us using our website contact form;
- Shumailas makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst Shumailas uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.