Please read the terms and conditions below, and ensure that you have fully understood them before booking any treatment at Shumaila’s.
1. Cancellation / No Show Policy
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately by phone. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 48 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 48 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your package or deposit being redeemed.
- Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Shumaila’s will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
2. Pre-paid package or course of treatment
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the treatment being redeemed by the clinic. We do not take cancellations by email, social media or our website.
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full before the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, the appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was originally purchased.
- Packages are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
3. Non-Refundable Booking Fee Policy
- We take a non-refundable booking fee of £20 for all treatments that are longer than 1 hour, such as eyelash extensions and hair colouring. This fee will be discounted off the cost of your treatment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment (we do not accept cancellations via email, social media or our website). Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being redeemed by the clinic, and will not be refunded.
- All therapists at Shumaila’s are trained in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore we do not guarantee continued treatment with the same therapist.
- Lash lift or Extensions: please remove your eye make-up and mascara prior to attending for treatment
- Face Treatments: please remove all make-up prior to attending for treatment
- Laser hair removal: please have the area shaved properly prior to attending for treatment
- Prices may vary by clinic. Please refer to the online booking for your chosen location to see our prices or call your local Shumaila’s clinic for their price list.
6. Treatment suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Shumaila’s with all the relevant medical details prior to each treatment.
- Laser hair removal treatment is only available to clients aged 16 years and over.
- Laser hair removal and all machine facials such as hydrafacial, microdermabrasion & CACI are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- All machine treatments such as electrolysis, fat reduction, lipofirm pro, radio frequency, hifu, fat freezing are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- New clients that have not previously had laser hair removal treatments will require a consultation and test patch prior to treatment to check suitability. Any client that is unsuitable for treatment a full refund for the package will be given.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
7. Special Offers
- Two offers on the same service cannot be redeemed at the same time. Only one offer can be redeemed.
- Unlimited offers on separate services can be redeemed
8. Your right to complain
- Shumaila’s endeavours to treat all its clients fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Shumaila’s you are entitled to lodge a complaint by filling out the contact us form on our website.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant therapist and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that therapist or an alternative therapist. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. We aim to provide you with a full response within 10 working days.